- Home to the richest gold deposit in the world operated by Goldcorp Inc.
- Proactive and stable mining jurisdiction
- Gold belt has >24M oz of past production and is about 60 years 'younger' in terms of exploration and development than the major Timmins and Kirkland Lake gold camps, Canada
- New gold targets being identified by companies and government surveys
- With 100 square miles, Rubicon has a major position in the Red Lake gold camp
Red Lake Advantage
The Red Lake Mine Footprint
- 4.6 million oz at an average grade of 2.35 oz/ton gold at Goldcorp's High-Grade Zone (source: Goldcorp website)
- The Red Lake and Campbell mines combined past production, current reserves and resources total more than 24 million oz at 0.65 oz/ton gold!
Date of Issue: July, 2012